Networking Equipment, Network Security, Network as a Service Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Networking Equipment, Network Security, and Network as a Service as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the members of the OETC education technology consortium.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 4:00 p.m. PT on November 8, 2016
Wednesday, December 21, 2016.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
471 High Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
The Following Files are Required for this Networking Equipment, Security, Support and Services RFP
- Due to volume of responses and inclement weather delays impacting the evaluation and reference checks, the Intent to Award date has been pushed to Friday, January 20, 2017.
- Closing for this RFP has been extended until Wednesday December 21, 2016.
Questions and Answers
For all questions regarding the RFP, see Exhibit 3 – Question Form
- Azimuth Communications
- Best Buy
- Brocade Communications
- Carahsoft Technology Corp
- CDI Computers
- CVE Tech
- Extreme Networks
- FortNet Security Inc.
- Kaspersky Lab
- Lightspeed Systems
- MoJo Networks
- PNW Security
- RCN Technologies
- Right Systems
- Squirrels LLC
Intent to Award
OETC intends to award the following respondents. Intent to award establishes that OETC will attempt to sign a contract with the following respondents. The intent to award is not a guarantee of award.
- Brocade (Brocade, Ruckus)
- CDW-G (Cisco, HPE, GoGuardian)
- ConvergeOne (Cisco)
- CVE (Cisco)
- Ednetics (Cisco, Cradlepoint)
- Extreme Networks (Extreme Networks)
- FSI (Palo Alto, Securly, iBoss, Linewize)
- Kaspersky (Kaspersky)
- Lightspeed (Lightspeed)
- Mojo Networks (Mojo Networks)
- Mosaic 451 (Carbon Black, Checkpoint, Crowdstrike, Fortinet, Infoblox, Netskope, Palo Alto, Tanium, Zerto)
- PNW Security (HPE, Juniper, Fortinet)
- RCN (Cradlepoint, ZScaler)
- Right Systems Inc (Barracuda, Sophos)
- TekHut (Aerohive, Juniper)
- Xiologix (Fortinet)
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document
for step-by-step instructions.
About OETC RFPs
OETC is an education technology purchasing vehicle that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative education technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive education technology Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.