Membership CommunicationsOETC maintains communication with our members about products and services on our contracts through regular newsletters, in-person visits with school and district leaders, and marketing presence at notable conferences.
Support StaffOETC’s dedicated marketing and support staff facilitates convenient and reliable sales on manufacturer and reseller contracts.
Influential PartnershipsOETC partners with prominent organizations in education technology leadership, including the Association for Computer Professionals in Education (ACPE).
OETC StoreThe OETC store generates fifty million dollars of revenue each year on average. Unlike most cooperative purchasing organizations, OETC enables its membership to request quotes and buy directly through our online store.
Manufacturer and Reseller Information
OETC negotiates competitively bid contracts with some of the best manufacturers and resellers in the education technology industry.
How to Become an OETC Contract Holder
Request for Proposals
Manufacturers and resellers have the opportunity to be awarded an OETC contract by winning a Request for Proposals (RFP) that our organization releases based on the purchasing trends and demands of the educational institutions in our membership.
How It Works
- OETC advertises a multi-state, competitive Request for Proposals (RFP), open to all qualified education technology providers, on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.
Order of RFP Releases
OETC only goes out for bid on the products that the majority of the OETC purchasing consortium demands; there are no guarantees about the order of the upcoming RFPs OETC will release.
Support for OETC Contract Holders
If your company has recently negotiated a RFP-backed contract with OETC, there are steps we recommend to begin utilizing your partnership with OETC.
- IMPORTANT: Set up your OETC Store page so that our membership can begin purchasing your products. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 650-8250 to do so.
- Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of important OETC updates.
Does your company currently hold a contract with OETC?
All contracts are listed on the OETC Store and can be found on the contracts page.
Questions about your current OETC contract?
Email our support staff at email@example.com.
Event Sponsorships and Exhibits
Sponsoring and exhibiting at OETC events grants manufacturers and resellers access to a diverse and influential audience in education.
Visit the OETC Events website to learn about upcoming events and sponsorship opportunities.
Visit our Support page for assistance.