Marketing and Communications InternFull Time
Salem, OR with Telecommute Options
The Marketing and Communications (Marcom) team at OETC handles everything to do with OETC’s marketing and communications—the OETC website, reports for our members and our contract holders, event marketing, internal support documentation, business cards and other collateral.
The Marcom Intern is responsible for communicating the value of OETC to its members and vendor partners by promoting purchasing opportunities and educational events.
You will be asked to create a media strategy that includes regular communications with our membership, including a monthly email newsletter, online blog posts, occasional print publications, white papers and press releases. In addition the Intern is responsible for the upkeep of the OETC website content.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent writing, oral communications and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and presentation software.
- Proven ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn basic HTML and CSS.
How to Apply
Send resumé, cover letter and writing sample to Thomas Richards, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants will be evaluated on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as a qualified applicant is found.
Please view the full job listing before applying.View Full Job Listing
At OETC, we foster a personal, team-oriented environment and a culture that values work-life balance. OETC employees enjoy flexible hours; a full benefits package; and paid maternity and paternity leave, sick leave and vacation time.
- Health care,including dental, vision, and primary, for employee and family
- Employer contributing retirement—OETC contributes 15% of employee gross salary in SEP IRA
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee scholarships for continued education
- Loans to purchase personal technology
- Personalized IT
OETC’s office is located in the historic downtown district of Oregon’s capital city Salem, Oregon. Our building is an easy walking distance from Salem’s many restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
The OETC office is equipped with large windows that overlook Pringle Creek and bathe the office in natural light and views of lush greenery. All workspaces and tools are personalized according to individual need and comfort.
Want to pursue a career at OETC but live outside of Salem? Telecommute flexibility for employees in the Portland and surrounding areas can be negotiated.Learn More About Jobs at OETC