Classroom Furniture Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for classroom furniture equipment as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the consortium members.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on December 3, 2015.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
471 High Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
The Following Files are Required for this Classroom Furniture RFP
- Furniture – 15R RFP
- Attachment A – Pricing Proposal Furniture – 15R
- Attachment B – Fulfillment Agent Furniture – 15R
- Attachment C – Suspension and Debarment Certification Furniture – 15R
- Exhibit 1 – Proposer Information
- Exhibit 2 – References
- Exhibit 3 – Terms, Conditions and Specifications Exceptions
- Exhibit 4 – Question Form
Questions and Answers
For all questions regarding the RFP, see Exhibit 4 – Question Form.
All answered questions are listed in the 15R-Furniture Questions and Answers document.
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document for step-by-step instructions.
Intent to Award
OETC intends to award the following respondents. Intent to award establishes that OETC will attempt to sign a contract with the following respondents. The intent to award is not a guarantee of award.
- CDI Computer
- Garden State Micro (LapCabby)
- JSJ Furniture Corporation (Izzy+)
- NSX Technologies (Anywhere Cart)
- Spectrum Industries
- Unity Education Resources
- Troxell (updated January 20, 2016)
- Synnex (updated January 20, 2016)
N.B. Intent to award does not guarantee an award. Contract negotiations will begin after the completion of the protest period.
Best and Final Offer Requested
Due to the changing market of Anthro and Ergotron, OETC will formally ask for best and final pricing from the following respondents pursuant to 15R-Furniture RFP §IV C2
- Gov Connect
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
- OETC-15R-Furniture Bretford
- OETC-15R-Furniture CompView
- OETC-15R-Furniture Garden State
- OETC-15R-Furniture JSJ
- OETC-15R-Furniture NSX
- OETC-15R-Furniture Spectrum
- OETC-15R-Furniture Troxell
- OETC-15R-Furniture Unity
- OETC-15R-Furniture Synnex
About OETC RFPs
OETC is a nonprofit that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.