Leasing Services Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Leasing Services in education as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the consortium members.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on December 3, 2015.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
471 High Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
The Following Files are Required for this Leasing Services RFP
- Leasing – 15R RFP
- Attachment A – Pricing Proposal Leasing – 15R
- Attachment B – Fulfillment Agent Leasing – 15R
- Attachment C – Suspension and Debarment Certification Leasing – 15R
- Exhibit 1 – Proposer Information
- Exhibit 2 – References
- Exhibit 3 – Terms, Conditions and Specifications Exceptions
- Exhibit 4 – Question Form
Questions and Answers
For all questions regarding the RFP, see Exhibit 4 – Question Form.
All answered questions are listed in the Leasing-15R-Questions and Answers document.
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document for step-by-step instructions.
- Insight Financial Services
- CCA Financial
Scoring and Award Update
Due to the complexity of the RFP we require an additional week to finalize the scoring. Out of respect for the holidays, we will post the award January 4, 2016, so that the protest period does not fall over the holiday period. We appreciate your patience with our delay.
Intent to Award
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
About OETC RFPs
OETC is a nonprofit that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.