Classroom Visual Equipment Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Classroom Visual Equipment as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the consortium members.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. Pacific time on September 30, 2015.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
471 High Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
The Following Files are Required for this Classroom Visual Equipment RFP
- 15R-005-Classroom-Visual RFP
- Attachment A – Pricing Proposal 15R-005.xls
- Attachment B – Fulfillment Agent 15R-005
- Attachment C – Suspension and Debarment Certification 15R-005
- Exhibit 1 – Proposer Information
- Exhibit 2 – References
- Exhibit 3 – Terms, Conditions and Specifications Exceptions
- Exhibit 4 – Question Form
- Question and Answers
- August 26, 2015, 5:09 p.m.: Updated to address screen omission
- September 1, 2015, 4:17 p.m.: Updated to fix address discrepancies
- September 1, 2015, 4:39 p.m.: Question and Answer Document added
- September 8, 2015, 1:34 p.m.: Update Attachment A and added further directions to Attachment A in RFP.
- September 21, 2015, 8:55 a.m.: Fixed typo in RFP for “% of off MSRP” to “% off of MSRP”
- September 22, 2015, 9:20 a.m.: Due to the complexity of the RFP and frequency of the questions we are still receiving, we have extended the deadline by one week. All currently received bids will remain sealed and be opened with all the others.
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document for step-by-step instructions.
- Collaboration Solutions
- Pacific Office Automation
- CB Technologies Inc.
- Advanced Classroom Technology
- Mill Stone Technologies
- SMART Technologies
Intent to Award
OETC intends to award the following respondents. Intent to award establishes that OETC will attempt to sign a contract with the following respondents. The intent to award is not a guarantee of award.
- SMART Technologies
- Troxell (BenQ, InFocus, Panasonic, Samsung and Sharp)
- POA (Sharp)
- Milestone (Chief and Da-Lite)
- Gov Connection (Promethean)
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual CompView
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual Epson
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual GovConnection
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual Hitachi
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual Milestone
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual NEC
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual Planar
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual Technegon
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual Pacific Office Automation
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual Smart
- OETC-15R-Classroom-Visual Troxell
About OETC RFPs
OETC is a nonprofit that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.