Microsoft Licensing, Media, Sales Support, and Technical Services Support Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Microsoft licensing, media, sales support, and technical services support as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the consortium members.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on February 16, 2017.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
471 High Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
The Following Files are Required for this Microsoft Licensing, Media, Sales Support, and Technical Services Support RFP
- 17R-Microsoft RFP
- 17R-Microsoft Attachment A – Pricing Schedule
- 17R-Microsoft Attachment B – Contract Coordinator
- 17R-Microsoft Attachment C – Fulfillment Agent
- 17R-Microsoft Attachment D – Suspension and Debarment Certification
- 17R-Microsoft Exhibit 1 – References
- 17R-Microsoft Exhibit 2 – Terms, Conditions and Specifications Exceptions
- 17R-Microsoft Exhibit 3 – Question Form
Questions and Answers
For all questions regarding the RFP, see Exhibit 3 – Question Form.
- Softchoice Corporation
- Software One
Evaluation Period Extended
In order to best serve our membership, OETC is extending our evaluation period. The new intent to award date will be 3/14/2017.
Intent to Award
OETC intends to award the following respondent. Intent to award establishes that OETC will attempt to sign a contract with the following respondent. The intent to award is not a guarantee of award.
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document for step-by-step instructions.
About OETC RFPs
OETC is a nonprofit that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.