APCON Network Security and Monitoring Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for APCON network security and monitoring with ExtraHop ransomware protection as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the members of the OETC education technology consortium.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on December 2, 2016.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
471 High Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
The Following Files are Required for this APCON network security and monitoring and ExtraHop ransomware protection RFP
- Closing for this RFP has been extended until Friday December 2, 2016.
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document
for step-by-step instructions.
- Right! Systems, Inc. (RSI)
Intent to Award
- Right! Systems, Inc (RSI)
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
About OETC RFPs
OETC is an education technology purchasing vehicle that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative education technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive education technology Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.