Classroom Audio Solutions Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for classroom audio solutions and related services as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the members of the OETC education technology consortium.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator, and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on September 21, 2016.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
471 High Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
- The RFP deadline has been extended until Wednesday, September 21, 2016
The Following Files are Required for this Classroom Audio Solutions RFP
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document
for step-by-step instructions.
- Audio Enhancement
- Micro K12
- School Outfitters
Intent to Award
OETC intends to award the following respondents. Intent to award establishes that OETC will attempt to sign a contract with the following respondents. The intent to award is not a guarantee of award.
- Troxell (Aver, Califone, Elmo, FrontRow, Listen Technologies)
- CompView (Teach Logic)
- Audio Enhancement
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
About OETC RFPs
OETC is an education technology purchasing vehicle that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative education technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive education technology Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.