Learning Management System (LMS) Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Learning Management System (LMS) providers as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the consortium members.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on June 1, 2015.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
471 High Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
The Following Files are Required for this Learning Management System (LMS) RFP
- LMS Request for Proposals
- Attachment A – Contract Coordinator
- Attachment B – References
- Attachment C – Terms, Conditions and Specifications Exceptions
- Attachment D – Fulfillment Agent
- Attachment E – Question Form
- Attachment F – Suspension and Debarment Certification
- Attachment G – Price Workbook
- Attachment H – Specifications and Requirements
- Updated on May 19, 2015: Fixed Attachment D Typo. See questions and answers.
- Updated on May 19, 2015: Added Questions and Answers document.
Questions and Answers
For all questions regarding the RFP, see Attachment E – Question Form.
All answered questions are listed in LMS Questions and Answers
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document for step-by-step instructions.
Intent to Award
OETC intends to award the following respondents. Intent to award establishes that OETC will attempt to sign a contract with the following respondents. The intent to award is not a guarantee of award.
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
About OETC RFPs
OETC is a nonprofit that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.