Servers, Computers and Related Peripherals Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Servers, Computers and Related Peripherals as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the consortium members.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on March, 26 2015.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
471 High Street SE
Salem, OR 97301
The following files are required for this Servers, Computers, and Related Peripherals RFP
- Request for Proposal (PDF)
- RFP Attachments A (PDF)
- RFP Attachments B, C and D (PDF)
- RFP Attachments E (PDF)
- Pricing Workbook (XLS)
- February 19, 2015 – Clarified Touch Screen Portable requirements. Updates RFP (PDF) and Price Workbook (XLS)
- February 20, 2015 – Updated RFP (PDF) with correct table of contents and typos.
- March 13, 2015. Addendum 1 added with updated schedule. An extra week has been added to the question period to allow for more clarification. Download Addendum 1 (PDF).
- April 3, 2015. Addendum 2 added with updated schedule. An extra week has been added to the question period to allow for more clarification. Download Addendum 2 (PDF).
Questions and Answers
For all questions regarding the RFP, see Attachment D.
All answered questions are listed in the Servers, Computers, and Related Peripherals Questions and Answers.
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document for step-by-step instructions.
- Micro K12
- Micro K12
Intent to Award
OETC intends to award the following respondents. Intent to award establishes that OETC will attempt to sign a contract with the following respondents. The intent to award is not a guarantee of award.
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
- OETC-15R-Servers-Computers CDI
- OETC-15R-Servers-Computers CTL
- OETC-15R-Servers-Computers Micro K12
- OETC-15R-Servers-Computers ViewSonic
About OETC RFPs
OETC is a nonprofit that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.