OETC, in partnership with Apple Professional Learning Specialists, is offering a two-day course for IT and administrators who deploy and manage Apple devices.
The course focuses on skills and tools, taught through interactive discussions and hands-on exercises, backed up by practice on real-world scenarios.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and need for a comprehensive deployment strategy;
- Identify the tools and services required to deploy devices;
- Articulate the steps for optimizing campus infrastructure;
- Facilitate user access to Apple services, assign devices and purchase content using Apple School Manager;
- Use mobile device management (MDM) to send commands and manage device restrictions;
- Support the use of Apple TV, Classroom, Schoolwork and assessment configurations for teaching and learning;
- Strategize and implement solutions to common problems and scenarios.
The course is recommended for those with knowledge and operations experience in iOS, iPadOS, and macOS.
If you would be interested in attending a workshop like this, please register below.
The course will cost $499.00 per person attending the class.