Chromebooks Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Chromebooks as a Joint Cooperative Procurement on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the consortium members.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on March 5, 2014.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
14145 SW Galbreath Drive
Sherwood, OR 97140
The following files are required for this RFP:
N.B. RFP was updated on January 28, 2014 at 10:51 AM PST to correct typos. No substantial changes were made.
Having difficulty with the files?
Our files can be downloaded in PDF format or other formats for ease of submission. Read our support document for step-by-step instructions.
- Micro K12
- Max Interactive
- Collaboration Solutions, Inc.
Intent to Award
March 26, 2014
OETC intends to award the following respondents. Intent to award establishes that OETC will attempt to sign a contract with the following respondents. The intent to award is not a guarantee of award.
- Troxell (Chromebooks and Accessories)
- Micro K12 (Chromebooks and Accessories)
- Technegon (Chromebooks and Accessories)
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
About OETC RFPs
OETC is a nonprofit that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.