Executive Assistant to the CEO
||Executive Assistant to the CEO
||1.0 FTE Permanent
||Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability/Life, and Retirement
||8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
||Remote position, Oregon preferred
||DOE; competitive with outstanding benefits
This exciting role providing comprehensive support to the CEO requires superior attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to balance multiple critical requests independently. A high level of integrity and discretion is required in handling confidential information, as well as professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the organization. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects and prepare and analyze basic financial information and reports. The Executive Assistant is integral in managing relationships and accomplishing desired outcomes in a manner that is representative of the CEO’s values, goals, and priorities.
- 5+ years experience in an administrative/executive support or similar role
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, for yourself and others
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an understanding of remote team communication styles
- Proficiency in office software and ability to learn other enterprise software
- An academic background (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred) from an accredited college or university with an emphasis in business administration or a related field, and a solid background in customer service and office support principles of a small business.
- Demonstrated experience in office support of a small business, including customer service, organizational operations, policies, and budget
OETC is a nonprofit purchasing consortium dedicated to making purchasing technology simple, reliable, and affordable to meet the needs of education. In 1983 a group of innovative Oregon educators founded OETC as a way to manage the purchase of computers and software. Since then, OETC has grown to represent the needs of over 1,000+ schools, districts, universities, and libraries across the Pacific Northwest. We now manage $75 million in sales with a nearly $2 million budget. OETC harnesses our memberships’ collective purchasing power to organize cooperative purchases through competitive bidding processes.
Pay and Benefits
The salary range is DOE.
OETC offers outstanding benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision, as well as a best-in-class retirement program.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter using the form on the OETC Jobs Page, oetc.org/jobs. The position will be filled as soon as a qualified applicant is found.
We look forward to hearing from you!