Full Time • Remote (OR and SW Washington strongly preferred)
- First Application Deadline: January 16, 2022
OETC is seeking qualified applicants for a Marketing Director position. Please read the position description for complete information.
Your new role
You will join the OETC leadership team in strategically advancing the organization’s mission and goals through effective marketing. You will build relationships with key partners, and help inform our membership of the benefits of OETC’s offerings.
What matters most
- Experience developing and executing a strateic marketing plan
- Demonstrated attention to detail and operational excellence
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to lead a team towards measurable success
Your new organization
OETC is a nonprofit purchasing consortium dedicated to making purchasing technology simple, reliable, and affordable to meet the needs of education. We were founded in 1983 by a group of innovative Oregon educators seeking a way to manage the purchase of computers and software. Since then, OETC has grown to represent the needs of over 1,000 schools, districts, universities, and libraries across the country. We are a remote-first company and provide provide generous benefits.