Learn about the new Microsoft 365 Education licensing through OETC
Microsoft has overhauled their software licensing for education. The Education Desktop bundle has evolved into Microsoft 365 Education, which differs in structure, offerings and user count.
This 30-minute webinar includes a 15 minute presentation from OETC Executive Director Thomas Richards on the new Microsoft 365 Education licenses, followed by 15 minutes of Q&A.
The webinar covers the following:
- A1, A3, and A5 Education suites comparison
- What is the difference between FTE and EQU in terms of licensing?
- Comparing M365 and OVS-ES
- Tip from the Consortium: Add security to Microsoft 365 A3
- Special Use Rights and Student Use Benefits
- Why buy through OETC?
View Webinar View Slide Deck
Want to learn more about M365? Visit our M365 licensing page.