Get enhanced Google Meet features with G Suite Enterprise for Education
Google Meet’s premium features allow for larger classrooms, automatic recording/saving and almost limitless broadcast numbers.Request a quote
Upgrade to G Suite Enterprise for Education for improved Google Meet features
Start virtual classrooms with up to 250 participants able to easily chat, comment and screen share.
Broadcast to everyone
Livestream events to as many as 100,000 in-domain participants with a simple link.
Expand learning possibilities
Record lessons and meetings, automatically save to Drive, and then easily share the recordings.
Google Meet features roadmap
Released – September
- A 7×7 grid large tile lets you view up to 49 students at once
- Jamboard in Meet provides a collaborative whiteboard to encourage students to share ideas and try creative approaches to lessons
Released – October
- Blur or replace backgrounds so everyone feels comfortable during classes (can be disabled)
- Attendance tracking capabilities
- Breakout rooms to facilitate small group discussion and activities
Later this year
- Hand-raising to help you identify students who may need help or have a question
- Q&A features to allow for students to ask questions without disrupting the flow of the lesson
Premium features and enhancements with G Suite Enterprise for Education
Unlimited originality reports and student-to-student-detection
Advanced management, security center, archive integration and more
Get dedicated 24×7 support and faster response times from a dedicated team of specialists
Record, share and life stream seamlessly
Why buy through OETC?
G Suite expertise
OETC can help find the best option for your school, college or institution. Contact us and we’ll assist you in determining if upgrading to G Suite Enterprise for Education is right for you.
Discount pricing for education
Aggressive negotiation on behalf of our consortium gets us special pricing, discounts and incentives available only to members.
Dedicated support and assistance
Our dedicated support team is always just a call away. Get your technology problems attended to by real people in just minutes.
Nonprofit values and community
As a nonprofit, OETC is dedicated to serving all schools and colleges. By purchasing through us, you help make educational technology affordable and accessible to all.
KnowBe4’s FishRIP email quarantine feature is now G Suite compatible
Help your staff remove, inoculate, and protect their school against email threats and shut down active phishing attacks fast.Learn more