Anti-Virus Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Organization for Educational Technology and Curriculum (OETC) is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Anti-Virus products and services on behalf of its public K-20 member institutions. The purpose is to identify and award a contract to provide volume price agreement and fulfillment services for the consortium members.
Proposals should be mailed to the address below or delivered in person to Kim Buchanan, Project Coordinator and must arrive no later than 2:00 p.m. PT on November 10, 2010.
Attn: Kim Buchanan
14145 SW Galbreath Drive
Sherwood, OR 97140
The following files are required for this RFP:
- Nix Networking
- Learning Services
- All Tech1
- Micro K12
The following contracts resulted from this solicitation.
About OETC RFPs
OETC is a nonprofit that empowers educational institutions. We represent our membership in organizing cost-effective, cooperative technology purchases through a sealed, competitive bid process to negotiate contracts that abide by state procurement statutes.
How It Works:
- OETC advertises a multi-state, open, competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) based on a non-brand specification on behalf of our public membership.
- Trained OETC scorers evaluate proposals based on a disclosed rubric.
- Awards are based on the lowest price offering from a qualified respondent.
4 thoughts on “Request for Proposals (RFP) – Anti-Virus”
I would like to know if you can share which Antivirus Products your School Districts are asking for the most and which ones you already have under contract? Please.
Thank you very much.
We currently have McAfee, Sophos and Microsoft’s solution under contract. Other than those, the most requested are Panda, Lightspeed, Kaspersky, and Symantec.
1. Page 5, Section C. Offer Submission and Format does not correlate to page 11, V. RFP Evaluation. Which tab should we include Level of Experience and Membership Experience in?
2. On page 10, section E. Estimated Fulfillment Volume, it states that “based on purchasing history the estimated volume is $500,000.00.” What is this number based on? Which manufacturers are included in this number?
1. In tab two.
2. Symantec, McAfee, Sophos, Trend Micro