Join Microsoft on March 9th at 3:00 PM PST for a Licensing and Product Web Conference.
This session is designed to give IT decision makers in K-12 schools the information they need to acquire Microsoft software in the most cost effective manner. This is an excellent overview and preparation for OETC members with agreements that have a June renewal date.
Agenda items for this discussion include:
- Purchasing Vehicles: School Agreements and Select Agreements
- Product Overview including Enterprise vs. Standard version comparison
- Software Assurance: What are the Benefits?
- Techhead: Software for Faculty, and Students
- Cost Analysis: Bundled Software
- A look forward: New Releases
After registering you will receive an e-mail with the links and phone number to use. We look forward to hosting this important discussion!