- February 20, 2019 - February 22, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Educators who want the latest strategies and ideas, join us in 2019 for a great active learning conference.
(IPDX) is a two-day teaching and active learning conference focused on technology integration strategies to improve instruction. The Media Specialist/Librarian
(MS/L) strand is an additional opportunity created specifically for the MS/L educators who want to focus on technology integration strategies to improve the instruction within their school/district.
- February 21-22, 2019, Portland Airport Sheraton
- Two days of Professional Development
- Only 500 registrations available
Media Specialist/Librarian Details
- February 20-22, 2019, Portland Airport Sheraton
- Three days of Professional Development
- Only 80 registrations available
We take pictures at our events, and you may end up in one. Please read our disclaimer
If paying with a purchase order, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to this events popularity, registrations will not be held or confirmed until a purchase order is received.
View our cancellation policy.