Adobe will host a series of webinars this fall addressing all aspects of Adobe Sign, the world's premier e-signature solution.
Adobe Sign + Microsoft Teams for Education: Creating a Modern Document Hub
When: 10 a.m. PT Wednesday, September 15
With Adobe Sign’s scalable e-signature workflows and Acrobat’s document collaboration tools built right into Microsoft Teams, jumping in and out of multiple apps is a thing of the past. Learn how Microsoft Teams can become your school’s document hub.
- Get started with Adobe’s apps available in Microsoft Teams.
- Add security and tracking to Microsoft Teams Approvals with Adobe Sign.
- Collaborate on PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat.
Adobe Sign for Education: Voice of the Customer Series, featuring Portland State
When: 10 a.m. PT Wednesday, October 6
Join us in a conversation with Justin Moore, Manager, Digital Workplace & Infrastructure Applications at Portland State University. Hear about what led Portland State to choose Adobe Sign over six other e-signature solutions, and how its powerful features are transforming workflows across departments and functions. The session will include a Q&A where you can ask Justin and the Adobe team about the Adobe Sign experience.
Getting Started with Adobe Sign
When: 10 a.m. PT Wednesday, October 20
Join us to hear how schools and universities have successfully implemented Adobe Sign and continue to bring e‑signatures to new workflows across campus. During this webinar we will:
- Explore how easy it is to set up the Adobe Sign console and key workflows and templates.
- See how powerful Adobe Sign features like groupings, alerts, notifications, user definitions, and report generation improve the experience for your faculty and staff.
- Learn what Adobe resources are available to support and train faculty, staff, and other users at your school.
Going Paperless with Adobe Sign
When: 10 a.m. PT Wednesday, November 10
As operating models continue to shift and evolve, tools like Adobe Sign that let you get documents signed, anywhere, anytime, are increasingly critical to efficiently running your school. See how Adobe Sign can help your school, no matter where you are in your journey of digital transformation and “going paperless.”
- Learn what makes Adobe Sign the best solution for helping your school go paperless.
- Watch a live product demo to see Adobe Sign in action.
- Get your key questions answered during an extended Q&A session with Adobe Sign solution and implementation experts.