Join fellow K-12 CIOs, CTOs, and IT Directors in Washington for a one-day cybersecurity workshop hosted by Highline Public Schools, ACPEnw and OETC. This event is designed to prepare districts for an intensive security workshop at ACPEnw in May 2020.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for CIOs, CTOs, and IT Directors and their CISO and/or System Administrator. Content will include hands-on practice and discussion for K-12 IT.
About the speaker
C|CISO, CISSP, CRISC, CCSK, C|EH
Managing Partner, Cybersecurity Services
Maynard Partners LLC
The workshop will be lead by Jack Maynard, Managing Partner of the Cybersecurity practice for MP-LLC. A long-time security professional, Jack has held security and leadership roles at HP, Accenture and most recently Gap Inc. where he led the Security Engineering and Operations teams. Jack acts as a trusted CISO Advisor for Corporate clients, sharing his experience and guidance on their journey to Security Maturity.
A finalized schedule will be posted closer to the event.
- Ethically Hacking a School District – A Case Study
- An Introduction to Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Debrief on Morning Sessions: Learnings & Observations
- Tabletop Exercise – A Cyber Breach Has Been Discovered. Now What?
- Debrief on Tabletop exercise: Learnings & Observations
- Developing a Cybersecurity Incident Response Plan (CSIRP)